My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am a 1967 graduate of The Citadel (Distinguished Military Student, member of the Economic Honor Society, Dean's List), a 1975 graduate of Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary (M.Div., magna cum laude, member of the Phi Alpha Chi academic honor society); I attended the Free University of Amsterdam and completed my History of Dogma there and then received a full scholarship from the Dutch government to transfer to the sister school in Kampen, Holland. In 1979 I graduated from the Theological Seminary of the Reformed Churches of Holland (Drs. with honors in Ethics). My New Testament minor was completed with Herman Ridderbos. I am also a 2001 Ph.D. graduate of Westminster Theological Seminary (Systematic Theology) in Philly with a dissertation on the "unio mystica" in the theology of Dr. Herman Bavinck (1854-1921). I am a former tank commander, and instructor in the US Army Armor School at Ft. Knox, KY. I have been happily married to my childhood sweetheart and best friend, Sally, for 43 years. We have 6 children, one of whom is with the Lord, and 14 wonderful grandchildren.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dear Faithful Followers,
As you know, it has been a while since I have posted anything on my blog. I am fine, but as venturing out into other areas, namely video postings. I want to invite you to visit my church web site at www.gracepresbyterian.net and click on "Grace Video Resources." There you will find a number of videos dealing with various subjects. Please invite your friends to watch as well.
In addition, my sermons are up on the site. You can either download them or simply listen by clicking on the sermon of your choice.
There are some dealing with the current deaconess controversy in the PCA, a couple of knowing God's will for your life, and on "doing" Ethics. I hope you enjoy these videos as much as I have enjoyed putting them together. Lord willing, there will be more to come.
I hope to get back to blogging soon, but currently my writing schedule and my pastoral duties are keeping me very busy.

Rattlesnake 6

PS: The photo was taken last May at 29 Palms, CA Marine Base. They actually had a M60A1 in the motor pool! I got to take a group of Marines into the belly of the beast and explain to them how everything worked. It was just like being back at the US Army Armor School teaching again. Fun!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your church's webpage is a little unfriendly to macs (ie: safari users)!

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home